H-PRIV 220W TC Starter Kit by SMOK
The SMOK H-Priv Pro 220W TC Starter Kit is the next generation of flagship performance set, presenting the performance-orientated H-Priv 220W Box Mod along with the introduction of the TFV8 Big Baby Tank for a visually striking combination.
The SMOK H-Priv 220W TC Box Mod retains the modern structural architecture, integrating the Red Triangle firing mechanism refined from the X Cube series. The rest of the chassis is constructed with svelte lines for an embellished yet ergonomic handling for a dual 18650 battery platform (sold separately).
A newly integrated battery cover design with injection molding with ventilation holes and 24K Gold-Plated terminals greatly improves convenience and safety protections.
The H-Priv's OLED top-screen features a classic and user-friendly organization, with essential information neatly displayed. It is integrated with one of the most dynamic internal system today, featuring output range up to a stunning 220 Watts, minimum atomizer resistance of 0.06ohm, and versatile temperature control suite support to pair and fire with today's top atomizers.
The included SMOK TFV8 Big Baby Tank is the enlarged rendition of the TFV8 Baby Beast Tank, renown for redifining the compact sub-ohm tank segment. It features a 24.5mm diameter chassis, 5mL juice capacity, precision airflow control, signature hinged top-fill system, and the highly appraised Baby Turbo Engines coil structure.
The new Baby Turbo Engines coil family have been precisely redesigned with a lower wattage usage in comparison to the TFV8 Cloud Beast's coil structure, optimizing for a more flavor-enhanced experience while maintaining cloud-chasing effectiveness.
The H-Priv Pro is a new featured set collection from SMOKTech, offering a wide range of vibrant colorways that stands out from the rest of the market.
Built with SMOK's engineering prowess with comprehensive output technology and performance atomizer systems in mind, the SMOK H-Priv 220W TC Starter Kit is the perfect combination of brilliant designs, power, and value.
SMOK H-Priv 220W TC Mod Features:
- Dual 18650 High Amp Batteries - Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 6~220W
- Voltage Output Range: 0.35~8V
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Atomizer Min Resistance: 0.06ohm
- Resistance Accuracy: +/- 0.01ohm
- Premium Zinc Alloy Construction
- Durable Soft Feel and Shiny Finish
- Intuitive Top-Screen OLED Display
- Adjustable Initial Resistance Technology
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Striking Red Triangle Firing Mechanism
- Dual Adjustment Buttons
- Magnetic Battery Cover - 24K Gold Terminals
- Ventilation Holes
- Overheat Protection
- Puff Monitoring System
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- Overheat Protection
- Short-Circuit Protection
- Low Battery Warning
- MicroUSB Port - Firmware Upgradeable
- 510 Center Pin
- Available in Black, Blue, and Gold
- Enlarged Edition of the Baby Beast
- 24.5mm Diameter
- 5mL Juice Capacity
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- High-Grade Glass Reinforcement
- Convenient Top-Fill Design with Hinge Lock
- Dual Adjustable Airflow Control at Base
- Black Delrin Ultra-Wide Drip Tip
- Patented Baby Turbo Engines Coil Structure
- 0.4ohm V8 Baby-Q2 Dual Coil - rated for 30-80W | recommended 55-65W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-X4 Quad Coil - rated for 30-70W | recommended 45-60W
- 0.15ohm V8 Baby-T8 Octuple Coil - rated for 50-100W | recommended 60-80W
- V8 Baby RBA - Two-Post Deck
- 510 Connection
- 1 H-Priv 220W Mod
- 1 TFV8 Big Baby Tank
- 1 Preinstalled V8 Baby-X4 Core
- 1 V8 Baby-T6 Core
- 1 Replacement Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- Spare Parts
- Instructional Manual
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel coils or titanium coils and must be built with non-resistant wire.
Do not use Ni200, Titanium, and Stainless Steel with non-temperature control devices/mods. This is a risk of battery explosion! Please make sure that the devices/mods that you are using is capable of controlling coil temperature.
Warning: This tank is a Sub-Ohm resistance atomizer and only work on mechanical mod or devices that can handle Sub-Ohm resistance of 0.5ohm or lower. Please make sure you have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use mods and batteries that can handle Sub-Ohm coils. Do not use short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If you are not familiar or unsure of particular products or set-ups, please do not use it. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Note: When it comes to using RDA, RDTA, and RDTA, we strongly recommended to wash and clean all the atomizers thoroughly and carefully. Likewise, please have a great sense of knowledge when it comes to handling and using these products.
We always strongly recommend testing the coils with ohm-meter before using them with your mods, devices and batteries. Coils with low resistance are not suitable with all mods, devices and batteries. Please make sure that your mods, devices and batteries can handle low resistance before using them.