EFEST SODA DUAL CHARGER
- Capable of charging 2 batteries simultaneously
- Each of the two battery slots monitors and charges independently
- Over-voltage, over-discharging, short-circuit & reverse polarity protection
- Adjust to "Normal Charge" or "Rapid Charge"
- Charger for 3.7V rechargeable 10440-14500-14650-16340-16650-17650-17670-18350-18490-18500-18650 Li-ion battery
- (1) Efest SODA Charger
- (1) AC Wall Plug
- AC input power AC: 100~240V 50/60Hz
- DC input power DC: 12V 1A
- DC Output power DC: 12V 1A
- 0.5 CC current: 500m A±10%
- 1A CC current: 1000m A±10%
- Auto cut-off current: 4.23±0.05V
- CV cut-off current: < 10% max current
- Standby current: <20mA
- TC current (battery voltage 2-2.9V): 10% max current
- Activation current (battery voltage<2V): 10m A~20 m A
- Maximum output current: 1A
- Battery output cut-off voltage: 3.0±0.05V
- Auto recharge voltage: 3.9±0.15V
- Operation temperature: -40℃~+70℃
- Storage temperature: 0℃~40℃
Use Rechargeable PCB batteries. Other types of batteries may cause personal injury. Do NOT leave batteries charging unattended/overnight.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse or mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries with a protection circuit is potentially hazardous.
Drip will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.